Name: Cole Wagner
Height: 6’0 generously
Hometown: Maple Ridge, BC (just outside of Vancouver)
Nicknames: Holes from my rookie year
1. What is your favourite flavour of ice cream?
Probably that like orange Creamsicle one.
2. If you were stuck on a desert island, what 2 things would you bring?
A tarp and a camera and then try to produce my own Survivor man series until someone finds me
3.What is your favourite sport to watch?
4. Summer or Winter?
Summer because more outdoor pools are open
5. If you could be any fictional character, who would you be and why?
I’m really into Game of Thrones, so I guess, I wouldn’t even care I would just want to be a part of their world, it would be fucking sick.
6.Who was your favourite athlete growing up?
Donavon Bailey, I remember watching him break the record when I was like four years old. He was a hero.
7. If you could go anywhere in the world, where would you go?
I wanna go down to like New Orleans, like anywhere in the southern USA, Georgia, Mississippi, etc.
8. What would you want your last meal to be?
Ramen noodles from Billings Bridge – Itchiban noodles, these noodles so I could die happy
9. If you could have any super power, what would it be?
I think it would be cool to change the colour of things at will. It would be cool enough to impress people but I wouldn’t have to save the world
10. What is your favourite sports team?
11. What is your favourite food?
Back ribs I guess
12. What is your favourite colour?
Red and black
13. What are 5 words to describe yourself?
I got dry skin, sucks.
14. Describe yourself as a player.
I like to stroll into the club just chucking cash. But seriously, I’m probably irritating, pesky, shit disturbing, and it works a lot. I’m kind of in your face and intense during the game and not a lot of pretty plays. (Drowning each other is the best part of the game).
15. What makes you a good teammate?
What makes us a good team, it’s not just a team, you have friends on the team. In a pinch, these guys will do a favour for you.
16. What is your best sports memory?
I guess winning the OUA championship in two thousand and last year. The season before this year (2011-2012).
17.What are your academic goals?
To pass and do okay.
18.What are your athletic goals?
Well I think the reality is there isn’t very far to go in water polo in Canada. I want to win in my last year.
19. When did you start playing sports? When did you start playing your sport?
6 and 10 respectively
20. What was the first sport you ever played?
I grew up playing t-ball and baseball
21. How many push ups can you do in 1 minute?
22. What is your ideal date?
I’d like to go to the museum of nature and go to science places that has hands on exhibits like Science World in Vancouver. That is the dopest date spot.
23. Who inspires you?
Lately it has been the Florida Gulf Coast team when they were doing their run through March Madness and made it to the Sweet Sixteen.
24. What is your favourite thing about being a Raven?
It gives me an in to the Carleton community and I get to be involved. I also like doing these interviews every once and a while and it makes me think that people care about water polo.