Name: Andrew Latty
Nicknames: Hot TA
1. What is your favourite flavour of ice cream?
2. If you were stuck on a deserted island, what 2 things would you bring?
Candy and Coca-Cola
3. What is your favourite sport to watch?
4. Summer or Winter?
Both (I played hockey and I snowboard) as well as playing Soccer
5. If you could be any fictional character, who would you be and why?
Wolverine because he is tough and he can regenerate, making me invincible
6. Who was your favourite athlete growing up?
Martin Brodeur (I was a goalie in hockey, he’s a goalie in hockey)
7. If you could go anywhere in the world, where would you go?
Jamaica (back home)
8. What would you want your last meal to be?
Ackee and Salt Fish with Fried Dumplings, Fried Plaintain and Sorrell on the side.
9. If you could have any super power, what would it be?
10. What is your favourite sports team?
11. What is your favourite food?
Seafood. Anything from the ocean
12. What is your favourite colour?
13. What are 5 words to describe yourself?
Kind, Confident, Intelligent, Passionate, Tough
14. Describe yourself as a player.
I am fast and I’m strong … and good vertical (jumping capabilities)
15. What makes you a good teammate?
I’m understanding, and I drive my teammates to work to their full potential
16. What is your best sports memory?
Going to nationals this year
17. What are your academic goals?
I would like to go to law school and practice contract law, and be a sports agent or an entertainment manager.
18. What are your athletic goals?
Professional sports have never crossed my mind but it would be nice to play overseas when I’m done school.
19. When did you start playing sports? When did you start playing your sport?
When I was 4 I started playing hockey and soccer. I also played baseball, lacrosse, and tennis
20. What was the first sport you ever played?
21. How many push ups can you do in 1 minute?
22. Describe the perfect date?
Dinner because I like eating at restaurants. Restaurants are my favourite place to go. If I could eat at restaurants every day I would. And then go back to someone’s house and chill and watch a movie.
23. Who inspires you?
My father. I play for him.
24. What is your favourite thing about being a Raven?
Athletic Therapy and Nadine Smith. She’s the greatest.
25. Are you single?