Name: Jess Harvey
Nicknames: Harvey, J-Harve
1. What is your favourite flavour of ice cream?
2. If you were stuck on a deserted island, what 2 things would you bring?
3. What is your favourite sport to watch?
4. Summer or Winter?
5. If you could be any fictional character, who would you be and why?
6. Who was your favourite athlete growing up?
– I played for women’s teams and some of the older women took me under their wings and taught me everything they know.
7. If you could go anywhere in the world, where would you go?
-Small Village in India where there are temples and stuff
8. What would you want your last meal to be?
-My moms lasagna with garlic bread and Caesar salad
9. If you could have any super power, what would it be?
10. What is your favourite sports team?
-after the Ravens, New Zealand All-Blacks because we’re kinda the same thing
11. What is your favourite food?
-Baked goods (cup cakes)
12. What is your favourite colour?
13. What are 5 words to describe yourself?
-Knowledgeable about movies
14. Describe yourself as a player.
-competitive, in it to win it, cut throat
15. What makes you a good teammate?
“we have each others backs on and off the field” “Ohana means family, family means no one gets left behind ”
16. What is your best sports memory?
-scoring against South Africa with team Canada U-20
17. What are your academic goals?
-graduate with good enough grades to possibly get into a good law school
18. What are your athletic goals?
-Make playoffs for CIS and to play rugby as long as I can
19. When did you start playing sports? When did you start playing your sport?
-soccer at 6
20. What was the first sport you ever played?
21. How many push ups can you do in 1 minute?
22. Describe your perfect date?
-doing something active with someone who I care about
23. Who inspires you?
-mom and my teammates
24. What is your favourite thing about being a Raven?
-I get to represent my school, playing the best sport in the world with my best friend
25. Are you single?