Name: Brad Albert
Hometown: Nepean, ONT
Nicknames: Alby, Bradley, Randy
1. What is your favourite flavour of ice cream?
2. If you were stuck on a deserted island, what 2 things would you bring?
Definitely some beer and machete
3. What is your favourite sport to watch?
4. Summer or Winter?
Summer. On day like today when it is -32, I cannot say winter
5. If you could be any fictional character, who would you be and why?
Batman, b/c he’s rich and has sweet gadgets
6. Who was your favourite athlete growing up?
7. If you could go anywhere in the world, where would you go?
8. What would you want your last meal to be?
Baton Rouge ribs, chicken parm, garlic mashed potatoes, French fries, and Coors Light
9. If you could have any super power, what would it be?
Flying b/c I could fly anywhere, wouldn’t have to wait in traffic, it would be awesome
10. What is your favourite sports team?
11. What is your favourite food?
12. What is your favourite colour?
13. What are 5 words to describe yourself?
Party, scholar, smart, shy, and hats-flow
14. Describe yourself as a player.
A well rounded rear guard with a great pass who likes to block shots
15. What makes you a good teammate?
Do anything for the boys
16. What is your best sports memory?
Going to the finals in the OHL with the Brampton Battalion
17. What are your academic goals?
Graduating next year and get a CPA
18. What are your athletic goals?
To win nationals this year
19. When did you start playing sports? When did you start playing your sport?
Age 5 for both
20. What was the first sport you ever played?
Hockey, played defence 5eva
21. How many push ups can you do in 1 minute?
Not as many as I should be able to
22. What is your ideal date?
Dinner in a nice restaurant
23. Who inspires you?
24. What is your favourite thing about being a Raven?
Being able to play really good hockey still, progressive hockey, and get an education while being surrounded by great players, fans, and roommates. It’s a good mix.
25. Are you single?
*head nod and wink*