Name: Abeer Farhat
Twitter handle: @Abeer_Farhat
1. What is your favourite flavour of ice cream?
2. If you were stuck on a desert island, what 2 things would you bring?
My Phone… but you wouldn’t have wireless… so music & Food.
3. What is your favourite sport to watch?
4. Do you have any hidden talents?
I can play the guitar
5. Who was your favourite athlete growing up?
6. If you could go anywhere in the world, where would you go?
Greece. … wait no. I really want to go to Austrailia
7. If you could be any fictional character, who would you be and why?
I wanna be in Hogwarts but I dont know who to be
8. If you could have any super power, what would it be?
9. What is your favourite sports team?
Mine used to be Boston Celtics… but they suck now. so lets go OKC
10. What is your favourite food?
11. What is your favourite colour?
12. What are 5 words to describe yourself?
Described by Shotbolt & Suprunchuk: Funny, clever, honest, outgoing, talented
13. What makes you a good teammate?
we are all pretty approachable and easy to talk to. We hold each other accountable, but constructive criticism
14. What are your academic goals?
Keep my scholarship
15. What was the first sport you ever played?
16. What is your ideal date?
something fun, not something boring. but I’m going to be realistic here… maybe like rock climbing, or arcade place. dinner and Gelatto
17. Who inspires you?
18. What is your favourite thing about being a Raven?
The culture. and how being a raven is held to such a high standard
19. If you were going to trade places with any celebrity, who would it be?
20. Who is your favourite musical artist?
21. What would be the first thing you would buy if you won the lottery?
My mom a house. I always told her that since I was kid.
22. What is your favourite Disney movie?
23. Would you rather have free Starbucks for a year or free iTunes music forever?
Starbucks… cuz you could download that music for free
24. Would you rather have invisibility and teleportation or the ability to read minds and fly?
Could you turn it on and off?… if so I’ll choose reading minds and fly