- Favourite Red Zone Moment:
Capital Hoops 2010 when we had the stands filled with Carleton students and We No Speak Americano came on and EVERYONE did the dance.
“If you’re looking for some Beaucock, it’s in the dressing room!”
- Most Awkward Red Zone Moment:
Nationals 2009 Slow Motion Lingering High Five. That is all.
- Top 5 Things You Would Bring to Nationals
- Beverages – stay hydrated/(de)hydrated
- What did you leave behind in Halifax?
My sanity and a little bit of my dignity
- What is your favourite Red Zone cheer?
Oh I’d Rather Be A Raven Than A Horse
- What is your favourite sport, sports team, and player?
Hockey. Flyers East and Flyers West. Mike Richards
- Describe your dream date
An NHL game between the LA Kings and the Philadelphia Flyers
- Who is your favourite Ravens athlete, new or old?
Stu Turnbull and obviously Ryan Medel (love ya Grandpa Medz)
- If you were stranded on a deserted island, what two things would you bring?
- A Machete
- Since the world is ending, what do you want your last meal to be?
Thanksgiving Dinner – Turkey, Stuffing, Mashed Potatoes, Vegetables, Cranberries, Pumpkin Pie, etc. And Killer Kool-aid because if I’m gonna die, I’m gonna die drunk.
- If you could be any fictional character, who would you be and why?
Wolverine. Because I’m already a ninja, and I’d like to be able to regenerate.
- Describe yourself in 5 words
- Puppet Master
- You will often hear me saying:
“Just be a nice human” “Figure it out” and “Google it”