Maria – Alumni: Bachelor of Communications
AKA Gingeraffe, Gingy, Rodney’s Girlfriend, Gingervitis, ThirdMorgan
- Favourite Red Zone Moment:
Nationals 2012. 1st game, end of the third quarter. We hadn’t scored in a while and we were a little bit down, but we all regrouped and massacred Acadia’s morale and reclaimed our title as the greatest fans in the land.
- Most Awkward Red Zone Moment:
All I can say is it may have involved a certain Ravens mascot and some red lipstick.
- Top 5 Things You Would Bring to Nationals
- White Board
- Throat Lozenges
- Face Paint
- Red Clothing
- What did you leave behind in Halifax?
My voice and my dignity
- What is your favourite Red Zone cheer?
F**k You Ottawa U
- What is your favourite sport, sports team, and player?
Anything in the X Games. The Toronto Maple Leafs. Kevin Pearce.
- Who is your favourite Ravens athlete, new or old?
Jordan Deagle, because his flow is so sexy.
- Describe your ideal date
A day out snowboarding, and then some hot chocolate with marshmallows, whipped cream, and bailey(s), and finally curl up by the fire and hang out.
- If you were stranded on a deserted island, what two things would you bring?
- Solar Powered Emergency Satellite Cell Phone
- Since the world is ending, what do you want your last meal to be?
Apple Crisp. Home-made Lasagna. A massive salad with chicken and nuts in it. A baguette. Chocolate Fondue and Clementines.
- If you could be any fictional character, who would you be and why?
Cat Woman. She’s Kickass.
- Describe yourself in 5 words
- Horrible Dancer/Singer
- You will often hear me saying:
“I need to go wander” or anything completely out of context.