Christina – Alumni: Bachelor of Science
- Favourite Red Zone moment:
Anything that happened in the hotel room in Halifax, particularly Emma serenading me like a true 90s kid and icing Jimmy as soon as he got out of the shower (he crushed it like Brad Doyle)
- Most awkward Red Zone moment:
The first Red Zone party that I ever went to, those that were there will know it’s how I got my nickname
- Top 5 things you would bring to Nationals:
- Pepto Bismol
- Face paint
- Anything red that I can find
- ALL OF THE BOOZE
- What did you leave behind in Halifax?
My voice, my wings, my memory, my liver, and my dignity
- What is your favourite Red Zone cheer?
I don’t cheer, I chirp
- What is your favourite sport, sports team, and player?
Hockey, Ottawa Senators, Martin Havlat
- Describe your ideal date:
Anytime that I spend with my special someone is an ideal date
- Who is your favourite Ravens athlete, new or old?
Wait, I’m supposed to know their names? I thought I was only supposed to know the other team for chirps.
- If you were stranded on a deserted island, what two things would you bring?
A boat and gas for the boat
- Since the world is ending, what do you want your last meal to be?
The world is not ending, fuck that shit. But I do like pizza…
- If you could be any fictional character, who would you be and why?
Amy Farrah Fowler b/c I pretty much already am her in real life
- Describe yourself in 5 words:
Loud, aggressive, badass, sarcastic, and inebriated (usually)
- You will often hear me saying:
My best friend Cameron Bower, Oh hey friends, profanities