Charlie – Alumni: Bachelor of Commerce
AKA Charleston, Chuck Testa, Charlie the Unicorn
- Favourite Red Zone Moment:
Shayla running into the boards while blindfolded during the period show at a men’s hockey game. I feel partly responsible because she was running towards my voice.
- Most Awkward Red Zone Moment:
Wearing my Queens sweatpants to a Ravens game…and we were not playing Queens.
- Top 5 Things You Would Bring to Nationals
- Red Duct Tape
- Sunglasses (for the hangovers)
- Vitamin C
- Fanny Pack
- What did you leave behind in Halifax?
My sunglasses and my dignity
- What is your favourite Red Zone cheer?
Sun’s Out! Duhn’s Out!
- What is your favourite sport, sports team, and player?
Is dance a sport?
- Who is your favourite Ravens athlete, new or old?
Ryan Dube because I am his TA.
- Describe your ideal date
Sun tanning with a hottie.
- If you were stranded on a deserted island, what two things would you bring?
- A novel
- A towel
- Since the world is ending, what do you want your last meal to be?
Lasagna and a Corona
- If you could be any fictional character, who would you be and why?
Dumbledore because he is a sage and has all the answers (said with a British accent)
- Describe yourself in 5 words
See what I did there? It’s an acrostic poem.
- You will often hear me saying:
“Nailed it” “Sky’s Out! Thighs Out!” “There are tall ships, there are small ships, but the best ships, are friendships”