Bailey – Alumni: Bachelor of Public Affairs and Policy Management
AKA BayyCrayy, Bay-Z, BG
- Favourite Red Zone Moment:
Winning Nationals last year and rushing the court. It was such a sweet moment.
- Most Awkward Red Zone Moment:
Getting sick from kissing the Nationals trophy.
- Top 5 Things You Would Bring to Nationals
- A raincoat
- My Limited Edition Carleton Ravens Jersey
- My contacts
- What did you leave behind in Halifax?
My youth and my dignity
- What is your favourite Red Zone cheer?
1, 2, 3!!!! You got Scrubbed! You got Scrubbed!
- What is your favourite sport, sports team, and player?
Basketball. Miami Heat. Chris Bosh.
- Who is your favourite Ravens athlete, new or old?
Kevin McCleary (my first year crush)
- Describe your ideal date
Real Sports Bar and Grill. Preferably with Heats vs Clips.
- If you were stranded on a deserted island, what two things would you bring?
- Survivorman. I can’t take people you say? Ok, survivorman’s book.
- Since the world is ending, what do you want your last meal to be?
A hot dog and a Barq’s Rootbeer.
- If you could be any fictional character, who would you be and why?
Katniss Everdeen = Bow and Arrow. Peeta. End of Story.
- Describe yourself in 5 words
- (Surprisingly) Girly
- You will often hear me saying:
” Pardon?”, “My team good, we don’t really need a mascot”, “I only cheer for winners”, and “Tears are for your pillows”.