Ariel – Alumni: Bachelor of Commerce
AKA Mighty Mouse, Official Unofficial, That Ariel Chick, The Twitter Girl
- Favourite Red Zone Moment:
Capital Hoops 2010. We rushed the court when we massacred the GeeGees (again) with a pinata of a horse and I still have the leg that I ripped off of it.
- Most Awkward Red Zone Moment:
Singing the Scrubb song I wrote to the Scrubb brothers and having them not know how to respond. The awkward polite, yet terrified, smiles were the cherry on top.
- Top 5 Things You Would Bring to Nationals
- Game Face
- Lobster Cape
- Party Pants
- Fanny Pack
- Money…for libations
- What did you leave behind in Halifax?
My drinking cup and my dignity
- What is your favourite Red Zone cheer?
Love You Carleton U
- What is your favourite sport, sports team, and player?
Baseball. The Toronto Blue Jays. Brett Lawrie.
- Who is your favourite Ravens athlete, new or old?
Joe Pleckaitis. Because his number is 20 and my birthday is the 20th. Also his last name sounds like a Greek God. Like Pleckaitis and Hercules should go chill on Mount Olympus with Zeus.
- Describe your ideal date
April 23rd. Because its not too hot and not too cold. All you need is a light jacket.
- If you were stranded on a deserted island, what two things would you bring?
- Dora the Explorer’s Backpack
- Dora the Explorer’s Map
- Since the world is ending, what do you want your last meal to be?
Spaghetti with Tomato Meat Sauce. Filet Mignon. King Crab Legs. Mashed Potatoes. A Caesar Salad. And a Shirley Temple.
- If you could be any fictional character, who would you be and why?
Ariel the Little Mermaid … wait …
- Describe yourself in 5 words
- You will often hear me saying:
“Sorry I’m not sorry”, “I love you”, “Pleckaitis!” and almost everything else I say in song.